Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Pat Kirby Coaching Services via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the GDPR;
Pat Kirby Coaching Services of 8 St Mary’s Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4PR;
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Pat Kirby Coaching Services and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Pat Kirby Coaching Services and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
5. For purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Pat Kirby Coaching Services is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for as long as necessary following the completion of our business. Reasons for retaining data may include, but not be limited to, evidence for income tax returns or evidencing coaching hours completed for association membership(s).
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the GDPR. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
You have the right to object to:
- processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
- direct marketing (including profiling); and
- processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
Third party websites and services
10. Pat Kirby Coaching Services may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
19. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Pat Kirby Coaching Services (where such Data is held).
20. Data security is of great importance to Pat Kirby Coaching Services and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
21. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
22. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Pat Kirby Coaching Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
28. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).